Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Congratulations to Prof @MathiasJucker from the DZNE team for winning the International Prize for Translational Neuroscience of the Gertrud Reemtsma Foundation, together with Maiken Nedergaard & Roy Weller.
More info: http://bit.ly/3jXRPl4
Monday, August 17, 2020
New paper from Gaye Tanrıöver, Mehtap Bacioglu @mehtapbacioglu
and Mathias Jucker @MathiasJucker
reporting prominent microglial inclusions in transgenic mouse models of α-synucleinopathy that are distinct from neuronal lesions.
Read the paper.
Monday, July 13, 2020
Erwan Bezard & colleagues report a nano-scale exploration of extracellular space features relevant for the #Parkinsons-associated α-synuclein propagation hypothesis & they suggest matrix manipulation could be a disease-modifying strategy. Read the communication
Friday, May 29, 2020
New insights into the cryo-EM structures of alpha-synuclein filaments isolated from MSA and DLB brain by IMPRiND partner Michel Goedert. Read the article
Thursday, April 30, 2020
The draft texts of the topics that are slated for inclusion in IMI’s next Calls for proposals are published:
- IMI2 – Call 22 is a single-stage Call for proposals designed to support research activities that will build on, and add value to, results from certain ongoing IMI2 projects.
- IMI2 – Call 23 is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals with the following topics:
- Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved framework
- Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme.
- A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
The Calls are both scheduled for launch on 23 June 2020.
To learn more.
Show more posts